martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

U WANNA DANCE? THOP!

The House Of Pose, eight dancers, seven boys, one girl, waaking moves… You know what I mean..? AN AMAZING FUCKING CREW. Waaking is an American dance from the 70's gay discos in Los Angeles, a dance also composed by hip hop. THOP have reached the top, they've been Semifinalists at WORLD HIPHOP CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 (HHI Las Vegas). And I think it’s just the beginning.

Enjoy their moves!! I get emotional when I see them. That’s stoning.

The House Of Pose, ocho bailarines, siete chicos, una chica, movimientos del waaking… You know what I mean? UNA INCREÍBLE CREW. Waaking es un baile americano que se desarrolló en los clubs de ambiente de los años 70 en Los Angeles, compuesto también por hip hop. THOP han llegado a la cima, han sido Semifinalistas en el WORLD HIPHOP CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 (HHI Las Vegas). Y creo que esto es solo el comienzo.

Disfrutad sus movimientos!! Yo me emociono al verlos. Es alucinante.

THOP at HHI Las Vegas 2012.


DANCERS: Espe Bastida, Leo Giraldo, Franky, Aleix Jacinto, Daniel Chamizo, Aaron Rides, Victor Ares & Javier Vachiano (coreographers of THOP).



@JossJaycoff


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario